last night elias wanted me to put him to bed instead of david because I'M soft. uuuuh, ya mean fat? not feelin' any bones or even muscle there buddy while I'M holding you? oh well, it made me feel good coming from a 2 year old. IF my hubby wants to mention that i'm soft....well that would be a completely different issue!
2 comments:
My kids say I am "comfortable" too. I think it's one of the only ways that they prefer me over my husband (he is the fun one) so I'll take it.
Don't worry about Eric F. I wrote him (on facebook) and if he wants, he can respond. If not (and he hasn't) that's ok. I am feeling much more like myself lately (since we are nearing May and I don't have open sores and no cities were under nuclear attack- sheesh).
I am reading a Yancey book called "Soul survivor: How my faith survived the church" and some others. And really just doing some extra thinking and soul/faith searching. Really, just some general detox. I can't step near a church right now, but I think that's ok. I am not am not mad at God or anything like that- I just don't like people too much right now. In the context of church that is.
yeah....we haven't gone to church in about 5 years. not that we haven't been teaching our kids about god and stuff like that, but my husband feels strongly that church is not where "it's" at. i have plans to go back to vineyard central on my own at some point. i'm learning that that is okay! i can go without my family. yes, i think you must camp and hang out with us this summer.....
Post a Comment