Tuesday, April 1, 2008

two very important lessons

1. ALWAYS make sure there is toilet paper in the bathroom before you sit.

2. ALWAYS make sure there is a towel hanging in the bathroom before you get in the shower.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

It's not attractive but I keep a huge pack of toilet paper within reach in my bathroom. With three girls we go through the stuff like crazy. My husband makes fun of us because he can make one roll last months and we go through almost one every day!!!

melanie said...

I always thought that we went through a lot of t.p. until I talked to other families and then I realized that we are a family of BOYS and they just don't have need for it like we do!

julie s. said...

even with a mixed family...we go through TONS. we must eat alot of fiber.

Kelly said...

Hey Julie, Caitlin and I weren't at co-op today because we have a stomach bug. She's doing better but I'm still feeling yucky. It's making the rounds. My husband stayed home from work 1 1/2 days last week and I can't remember the last time he did that!!! The appt. went ok. I have to start taking blood pressure meds. No shock there. I still have to have some blood work done. Hopefully nothing else will show up there. Thanks for missing me!!!