OK, when I first read that I thought it was comments YOUR KIDS made!
How do they figure he's not an American?
i think they think his father is not a true american because he's from africa.....
I love your story of Aiden and the snack cakes. I actually bought my kids Hostess cupcakes today. Their faces were hilarious. Laurel was like, "I've never had one of these before! They have a creamy middle!" They are so deprived!
Ew, why would someone want to vote for Obama? Isn't he the antichrist???!!!!ha.
Re: alone in your house--too bad you aren't here and we could catch up in real life, sans kids!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
OK, when I first read that I thought it was comments YOUR KIDS made!
How do they figure he's not an American?
i think they think his father is not a true american because he's from africa.....
I love your story of Aiden and the snack cakes. I actually bought my kids Hostess cupcakes today. Their faces were hilarious. Laurel was like, "I've never had one of these before! They have a creamy middle!" They are so deprived!
Ew, why would someone want to vote for Obama? Isn't he the antichrist???!!!!
ha.
Re: alone in your house--too bad you aren't here and we could catch up in real life, sans kids!
Post a Comment